By Mira L. Katz Ph.D., MPH, RVT and Andrei V. Alexandrov, M.D. RVT
Published by Summer Publishing, LLC, Copyright 2003
This text provides detailed and easy to understand instructions on how to perform transcranial Doppler and transcranial color Doppler imaging examinations, and how to interpret results.
• Step-by-step instructions
• Guidelines for accurate interpretation
• Tips for exams on difficult patients
• 158 pages extensively illustrated in color and black and white
• A comprehensive post-text examination
• Case studies demonstrating a variety of pathologies
• An indispensable resource for anyone performing TCD exams, whether novice or advanced level.
This manual will be a benefit to both technologists/sonographers and physicians.
- Anatomy for TCD Examinations
- Transcranial Doppler Technique
- Transcranial Color Doppler Imaging
- Normal Values and Physiologic Variable
- Clinical Applications
- TCD Report Forms and Protocols
- Comprehensive Examination and Case Studies
Size : 8.5 x 11" Perfect bound. Ship weight 1.5 lb.